Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The only experience in my life: success to student exchange program

Today I will continue to share information about my delay the student  exchange, because this program before I accepted in the waiting list to study in KKU, Thailand. But now that’s only my dreams to study that campus because I has been the plan to choses another campus again. Maybe you can read and check this link before you continue to read this write.
Okay I will continue, this my second experiences to submit my document in exchange program. I has been prepare the document such as the Curriculum vitae, Motivation Letter, GPA, TOEFL Score, the Medical Check Up, Recommendation Letter and other document. This document I submit in the IRO (International Relation Office) in my campus yeah.  So after that, I waiting the information of the IRO, maybe the time of 1 week. Yeah I accepted in name of the list in the next step selection that’s the interview. Oh this step is challenges in this selection. So, if you know my expression LOL. So many question that giving to me to the answers and I confuses after that interview and I not believe my speaking in interviewer is that great. After I waiting 4 days. Yeah I accepted in the list of the student go to abroad to student exchange program on the one semester.  I don’t believe that why I accepted in the list (maybe I success yeah) and now I prepare the Student Visa Thai and another document full to submit again and the scan if the document lost. Maybe in December 2017 I has been study in MJU. Why MJU? Why I not choses like before the KKU? Yeah I have the reason choses that (reason should be write in my Motivation Letter). .
Okay I will continue write this later bye bye…..  
*) this only my little experiences of my life

Contact me:
Instagram: alfauzirahmat
Facebook: Al Fauzi Rahmat
Twitter @Al_fauzirahmat

No comments:

Post a Comment